Event Finish the Fight: Repopulate Halo 3!

halo3night.jpg
Were you hiding under a rock a few years ago? Did you think you could escape the coming fire? Did you miss out on the awesomeness that is Halo 3? If you did, but you still have a copy of the game, now is your chance to finish the fight! Whether you're a grizzled veteran of Halo 3, or terms like "4-shot", "radar jammer" or "ghost-merge" sound foreign to your ears, now is your chance to revisit what is arguably the most polished and refined game in the Halo series.​
On Sunday, July 7th, THFE is jumping on board to oversee a huge return of gamers to Halo 3. Whether you're going to be playing campaign or matchmaking as a lone wolf, or jumping into a halo 3 custom lobby, you're bound to take a huge bath of nostalgia or experience one of the best video games on the current generation for the first time. Hosts from around the community are holding lobbies, and finding one at a time that suits you shouldn't be too difficult. HaloCustoms is the perfect place for such a huge event to be scheduled. So, how can you participate? Either join one of the lobbies listed below, or feel free to host your own! Even going back to Halo 3 for just a few games of matchmaking will do the trick.​
Games on Sunday:​
Halo 3 Lobbies:​
The above list will be updated as more lobbies are scheduled. If you plan to host a lobby, send me a message and I will add it to the list. See you guys on Halo 3!​

Good stuff guys, I will give this a go at our site and see if we can contribute to the...err...cause.

Viva La Bungie

FUCK ME!

I leave at 7 am tomorrow. Although I did play some Halo 3 yesterday and Friday. Some words of advice, the controls are completely different. It's weird.

I don't even know what I play on for halo 4, but I play boxer on halo 3, it is so weird.
The gameplay is completely different, I like it

That's why I'm starting my lobby after both of those lobbies are over my Fuzzy friend (hence, the AFTER party ;)).
My time:
8AM - Ducks Lobby. After that, Debaytes' lobby, then once that's over I'd hop on matchmaking.

Then I'll play Halo 3 till the release of the halo 4 Champions Package then Ill go back to Halo 3.

Reactions: Master Debaytes