Ever want a Halo Customs app...?

OfficialNews.jpg

Back in January, when we first started off, one of the very first things that our tyrant and beloved father Insane54 told me, was that this website was going to be different. "Why?" I asked looking up at him, wonder and admiration in my eyes. And do you know what he told me? He looked at me with loving eyes (fatherly loving, not weird loving) and told me softly,

"We'll have our very own app."

A few days ago, we took our first step towards that reality. The reality where, not only can you quickly and easily bring together a group of 16 people to play your new Big Team Battle map, but where you can do so from a little machine in your pocket. Anywhere. Any time.

A few days ago, we got a message from a certain marshdev telling us about a certain app he worked on called Halo Customs. "What a coincidence!" We exclaimed. "We, too, do that!" And so began the partnership that puts us on the road to realizing this dream.

So, you know what? Well, I'm sure you do! And you're damn right. You are so right! Because now! Free! For everyone* to download! Go ahead and check it out.

mzl.zmhcmzgn.320x480-75.jpg
Drink it in

Now, now, this is not the absolute best that the app can be. You see, it's not even its final form. We all feel that you deserve an app that fully compliments everything that Halo Customs has to offer, and this hasn't quite gotten there. But don't get me wrong! This is a great Halo Customs app, and after giving it a try myself, I can tell you that it works very well in tandem with the site.

While here on the main site, you can spend time gathering ratings and fine tuning your lobbies, the Halo Customs app allows gives you a quick burst of the most recent custom games, happening in real time. No confusing timezones, no long lists of lobbies, just straight and to the point. Want some good fun on Halo tonight, in a few hours, or right now? Then go check it out. And hey, if you like it, give it the full five stars it deserves! And thanks bud, we appreciate it.

You can get this free app from the App Store!

Our Plans for the Future

So what, exactly, can we look forward from The Halo Customs app? Well here's a tentative list of non-guarantees for you to gaze upon (and mind you, this is on top of everything that it already has!)
  • Both iPhone and Android phone compatibility
  • Push notifications for upcoming games, and other features
  • Full custom lobby management
  • Much the very same features as you can find here on the main site
  • And much more, yet to come your way!
And I, for one, am incredibly excited for the future.

Until then, everybody!
-Tedium

*iPhone users only

YHEY!

Although personally, I usually just go on Halocustoms.com on an iPad/Phone.

And personally, I rarely RSVP because most of the time I'm gonna have to skip school or play at 4AM or something.