Featured Lobby EmbarkingZeus' Wonderfully Wacky Wednesdays

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wednesday banner 1.png

Hiya HaloCustoms members!

This is the official thread for my bi-weekly Wednesday night custom lobbies! The lobbies will be held every other Wednesday at 10 pm EST. In these lobbies, variety is the spice of life, so be prepared for anything and everything! Now then, onto the important stuff... :lights:

Signups:
In order to join in these lobbies, either join the lobby using the Custom Game portal, found here, or reply to this thread with your Gamertag. Prior to the lobby's start time, message me (GT: EmbarkingZeus) on Xbox Live requesting an invite. Additionally, if you have some suggestions for games to play, be it minigames or competitive, feel free to suggest them in this thread. That way, we can have as much variety as humanly possible!

Suggestions:
In order to maintain the variety of the lobbies, I am counting on your suggestions for gametypes and maps, so suggest away! Just reply to the thread with the map name and/or the gametype name, and I will be sure to check them out. Note: This does not mean map testing. Those lobbies are held Sundays and Mondays by Psychoduck and Squally DaBeanz. I only want finished maps and gametypes. Sorry :(

The Lobby:
I will begin preparations shortly before 10 pm EST by creating the lobby in the Custom Games portal, and I will then proceed to invite those that have signed up using the methods previously mentioned. Keep in mind, this will be a first-come, first-serve basis, so don't feel bad if you didn't get in right away. From there, we will commence a somewhat predetermined playlist of gametypes and maps in order to maintain as much variety as possible. I plan to keep the lobby going to 2 to 3 hours, but that does not mean the fun has to stop after that.

Parties:
We will use Xbox live parties in the event of a lobby of 12 or less, otherwise we will be using game chat. Please, do not be in party chat with other players while we are in game chat.

Mics:
If you have a mic, we recommend you use it, however it is not necessary. And please, no screaming/singing/other annoying things while you have a mic on. We all like our hearing undamaged.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

I look forward to seeing you all there! :fronk:

Last edited:

EmbarkingZeus

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
First lobby at 11 pm EST Wednesday March 2nd! (That's tomorrow! :eek:) Prepare your bodies for the sheer awesomeness of it! :fronk:

I'll edit this post closer to the lobby's start with the somewhat pre-determined list of what we will play. Don't forget to suggest game types and maps! I need all the help I can get to keep delivering all the fresh and spicy variety to you all.

Whoop Whoop! Edit!
I'll be pushing the start time back 1 hour (11 pm EST instead), just because I'll be working later tonight, unfortunately. Otherwise, everything is a go!

Last edited:

EmbarkingZeus

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The lobby for the 25th of May at 10 pm has unfortunately been pushed back a week, so it will held on the 1st of June instead. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

Additionally, I am actually going to start posting the lobby dates and schedules in this thread, for real this time. *Slaps own wrist* Shame on me for not doing that.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
The lobby for the 25th of May at 10 pm has unfortunately been pushed back a week, so it will held on the 1st of June instead. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

Additionally, I am actually going to start posting the lobby dates and schedules in this thread, for real this time. *Slaps own wrist* Shame on me for not doing that.
Yeah not doing that will hide your lobby lol

Reactions: EmbarkingZeus

EmbarkingZeus

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Don't forget, the Wacky Wednesday lobby is tonight at 10 pm EST!!

Be sure to sign up for an awesome lobby, filled with zombies, wacky mini games, sweaty competitive, and laid-back casual games! Be there or be square. ;)

:hype:

EmbarkingZeus

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hiya everyone!

Sorry, but I'll have to postpone the lobby until next week. Some urgent stuff has come up, and I won't be able to host. :(
However, this will give me some time to play around with the lobby's format and schedule, so expect some changes to the lobby in the next few days.
Thanks for being patient with me.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Hiya everyone!

Sorry, but I'll have to postpone the lobby until next week. Some urgent stuff has come up, and I won't be able to host. :(
However, this will give me some time to play around with the lobby's format and schedule, so expect some changes to the lobby in the next few days.
Thanks for being patient with me.
Since it's summer i'll be able to make it for once lol.

EmbarkingZeus

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hiya Everbody!

Once again, I unfortunately have to postpone my wacky lobby. Some events have come up and I will be out of town for the next few days, meaning no xbone for me ;(

That being said, next week, Wacky Wednesday will be held at 8pm EST!! That's right, Wednesday June 29th, my lobby will be at 8pm EST! If all goes well, I will host at that time instead of 10pm, in hopes that it will be easier for you all to join! So be there, or be a 4-sided polygone! ;)