Eggplant

Core Eggplant

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Eggplant (version 2015-02-21) - A symmetrical 1v1 map designed on the Nebula canvas.

Eggplant
Designed and Built by Orzium

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GoodThumbnail_zpsad845641.png
Intoduction:
Hello fellow Halo Customs users, today I have a map that has been in the works for a while now. Created on the Nebula canvas, this 1v1 competitive map features...

Read more about this map...

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Orzium you should know this but, Greenh2 and I were going to 1v1 on "September" but we couldn't do so because you didnot play the campaign and you weren't online so you should probably play the campaign so that people can download your maps easier.

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Orzium you should know this but, Greenh2 and I were going to 1v1 on "September" but we couldn't do so because you didnot play the campaign and you weren't online so you should probably play the campaign so that people can download your maps easier.
Ya I understand but I cant be bothered doing any campaign. Just get it off my file share when i'm online. :)

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I like this layout. The variation in height between different positions gives the map some nice segmentation. The teleporter placement is interesting as well. This looks to be a good, straightforward 1v1 map. It actually reminds me of Knox quite a bit with the curved upper walkway, but that's not a bad thing. I must say that the texture nazi in me is cringing at the misalignment of the stripes on the map, but that's a nitpick. All in all, I like the looks of it. :y:

-Orzium-

Distinguished
I like this layout. The variation in height between different positions gives the map some nice segmentation. The teleporter placement is interesting as well. This looks to be a good, straightforward 1v1 map. It actually reminds me of Knox quite a bit with the curved upper walkway, but that's not a bad thing. I must say that the texture nazi in me is cringing at the misalignment of the stripes on the map, but that's a nitpick. All in all, I like the looks of it. :y:
Cheers Psychoduck :) I was aiming for vertical gameplay and yes this map was inspired by both Knox as well as Rail from halo 4.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I like the power weapon and powerup placement, it forces players down into the more risky areas.