Core Dust 2

Marine5659

Novice
Dec 23, 2015
Dust 2 (version 2015-12-23) - Remake dust 2

It is a remake of dust 2 from cs:go, I am a beginner so it might not (will not) be what you expect it to be, but if you would like you can give me suggestions and tips maybe even help. Enjoy and have fun.

Read more about this map...

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hi, and welcome to HaloCustoms. We're glad you're excited to post your map, but in your excitement you seem to have missed the map posting rules! It's important to follow these rules in order for your map to get noticed in the database. If there are no images r videos in your post and only a brief text description, other members won't be very keen to check out your map. I'm sure that a lot of time and effort went into creating your map, so put some effort into the map post so it can get the attention it deserves. If you're unsure how to get screenshots of your map to add to your post, you can find a helpful guide here. Feel free to let any of the staff know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the maps section or the site in general. Thanks, and welcome to our community!