Destiny Trailer

hc-coolstuff.jpg

Bungie has just released the first trailer clip for their upcoming game, Destiny. In this video we get a look into some of the lore behind the game, as well as a glimpse of how combat and vehicles might behave. Overall it’s definitely a promising start, and we’re due for some in game footage to come June 10th at E3 expo.

Now do you want to get it on the Xbox One or Xbox 360? I'm thinking 360. I haven't been compelled to drop over $300 (estimated) on a new console yet.

Now do you want to get it on the Xbox One or Xbox 360? I'm thinking 360. I haven't been compelled to drop over $300 (estimated) on a new console yet.
If you think the One is going to only cost $300, you're nuts.

But I'll have to see when the game comes out, and when the console comes out first. If the timing is close, there's no way I'll buy this game twice. Which means the One (if that's the console I choose to go with, which right now, seems pretty likely.. I like the bigger picture MS is heading towards).

I wonder why Fuzzle didn´t come out with this trailer, since he´s the number one fanboy of Destiny... :D:p

Microsoft rushed and (probably) forced Bungie to make ODST and Reach. But this is different, they have been working on it for the best part of five years.
I understand that time is different for Destiny, but understand that no amount of time would have made me like ODST. Reach wasn't bad, its the fact that after it was released nothing was done to fix all the balance issues. My original statement stands.

I understand that time is different for Destiny, but understand that no amount of time would have made me like ODST. Reach wasn't bad, its the fact that after it was released nothing was done to fix all the balance issues. My original statement stands.

i loved the shit out of ODST, i liked reach but i couldnt really be fixed since i didnt like the core gameplay to begin with

i loved the shit out of ODST, i liked reach but i couldnt really be fixed since i didnt like the core gameplay to begin with
Ok, I didn't want to start an argument. I personally didn't like ODST, the Night Vision didn't feel well done and I've always hated "darker" games. The core gameplay of Reach is kinda what I was talking about.

I thoroughly enjoyed ODST. I guess we just have different views on their games.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA