Deals Deals with Gold: October 20th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold-png.15243

The status quo has once again been returned with the Xbox 360's discounts reigning supreme to a point where there is nothing worth bothering with this week on Xbox One.

If you are looking for something new to play on Xbox One in the week's run up to Halo 5 I'd likely recommend the new free Lowriders Update on GTA V or if that's not your thing, why not complete the latest Games with Gold title; The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season? I've been told that it's got some easy achievements if you fancy boosting your gamerscore.

Over on Xbox 360 however there's a selection of content from the Fallout and Saints Row series' of games. To pick one from each I'd recommend for your consideration I'd highlight Fallout: New Vegas and Saints Row 2 at 66% and 70% off respectively. Fallout 3 has already been confirmed for Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One, so there is certainly potential for New Vegas to make the jump also after the feature publicly launches next month.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

Gatouttahell.png
Tembo.png
StealthINC2.png

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: Jebus