Deals Deals with Gold: May 3rd

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

If you thought last week was pretty good, it 'ain't got a patch on this week's sale.

With discounts as high as 100% off and a selection of Halo titles on sale, what more could you ask for. Saying that however, unfortunately Halo Wars isn't on sale. :(

On Xbox One the highlight of this weeks offerings is certainly the two items of DLC that are 100% off this week. The Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth and Battlefield Hardline Robbery expansions are completely free this week. EA Access members can also get Battlefield Hardline Premium this week, absolutely free!

I've also noticed a lot of you sweating it out playing Sunset Overdrive recently, if you've been playing this a lot recently I'd also recommend the Sunset Overdrive Season Pass at 50% Off this week.

Over on Xbox 360 there is an absolute slew of backwards compatible content on offer this week, so have a browse and see if any of the compatible titles take your fancy. I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and titles that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible but are not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Last edited:
140719-1422-good-news.jpg

Have just updated this weeks deals as Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 are now available via backwards compatibility on Xbox One. The following sale items are now supported by 'back compat';

May the 4th be with you!

Reactions: Jebus