Deals Deals with Gold: May 31st

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

Looks like we're in for another dry spell folks! This week's deals were released a little later than usual, so I didn't have time to get them out to you yesterday as planned. As it happens though, you're not missing much.

So yes, Grand Theft Auto V and Battleborn are both 35% Off on Xbox One. However those interested in the former likely already own it by now and those interested in the latter are probably eyeing up or even playing Overwatch instead.

The only thing I can honestly recommend this week is Battlefield Hardline Getaway at 100% off. As well... it's free. This DLC content is also free this week on the Xbox 360 also if you haven't made the jump to the current generation of consoles yet.

There's not even any backwards compatible content available this week. If I had to sum up this week's offers in a word? Meh.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: Jebus