Deals Deals with Gold: June 14th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

One could call this the Deals with Gold E3 edition, but Xbox One this week features many of the usual suspects.

Following the announcement of Forza Horizon 3, this week primarily proves to be a sale across Xbox One iterations of the series. My recommendation sits with Limbo this week, which is 100% off. As it's a very atmospheric platformer focusing very much on trial and error. Also who doesn't like free stuff?

Over on Xbox 360 is what only can be described as a complete and utter tease. With 3 titles that many will be itching to play on Backwards Compatibility, being slashed in price. Front and centre with these discounts is Skate 3. Crysis 3 makes an appearance also. But the most exciting possibility is Crash Mind Over Mutant. Which has conveniently gone on sale the day after the Crash Bandicoot franchise was revived.

Unfortunately though none of those are playable on Xbox One... Yet. But to scratch that itch I'd recommend that you pick up Tekken Tag Tournament 2 at 100% off as you guessed it... it's freeee! :p

Remember, I mark Xbox 360 content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and content that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible in the future but is not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)