Deals Deals with Gold: January 26th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

Another week of Deals with Gold is upon us. The highlights of this week seem to be in the Far Cry and Grand Theft Auto franchises.

Over on Xbox One my primary commendation would certainly be Far Cry 4, which is currently 60% off on the store (the Gold Edition is 67% off if you're interested in having the DLC also). I hear it has some pretty fun online Co-Op. It's also worth noting that the 'Megalodon' bundle for GTA V is 50% off. At this price it's about the same price as the game usually is, but also comes with $8,000,000 to spend on GTA Online. So if you haven't upgraded from the Xbox 360 version yet, now might be a good time to do so and buy those cars you always wanted (or you could blow it all on a fancy new super yacht, of course).

Over on the 360 the recommendations remain fairly similar but out of all the Far Cry titles on offer I'd have to recommend Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon at 75% off. It's pretty much a parody on modern FPS games and 80's pop culture, making it quite a good laugh. it's also based on the mechanics of the excellent Far Cry 3 (also on sale at 67% off), so it's gameplay is pretty solid also.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)