Another week of Deals with Gold is upon us. The highlights of this week seem to be in the Far Cry and Grand Theft Auto franchises.
Over on Xbox One my primary commendation would certainly be Far Cry 4, which is currently 60% off on the store (the Gold Edition is 67% off if you're interested in having the DLC also). I hear it has some pretty fun online Co-Op. It's also worth noting that the 'Megalodon' bundle for GTA V is 50% off. At this price it's about the same price as the game usually is, but also comes with $8,000,000 to spend on GTA Online. So if you haven't upgraded from the Xbox 360 version yet, now might be a good time to do so and buy those cars you always wanted (or you could blow it all on a fancy new super yacht, of course).
Over on the 360 the recommendations remain fairly similar but out of all the Far Cry titles on offer I'd have to recommend Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon at 75% off. It's pretty much a parody on modern FPS games and 80's pop culture, making it quite a good laugh. it's also based on the mechanics of the excellent Far Cry 3 (also on sale at 67% off), so it's gameplay is pretty solid also.
As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Large Helix Pack - 40% Off
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Medium Helix Pack - 25% Off
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – X-Large Helix Pack - 50% Off
- DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round New Costume Pass - 40% Off
- DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Story Mode - 40% Off
- DOA5LR: Core Fighters 30 Character Set - 40% Off
- Far Cry 4 - 60% Off
- Far Cry 4 Gold Edition - 67% Off
- Grand Theft Auto V - 33% Off
- Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - 40% Off
- Grand Theft Auto V & Megalodon Shark Cash Card Bundle - 50% Off
- Grand Theft Auto V & Whale Shark Cash Card Bundle - 45% Off
- Limited Time Only! DOA5LR Starter Set + Characters - 45% Off
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe - 10% Off
- Rise of the Tomb Raider - 10% Off
- Tachyon Project - 50% Off
- The Crew Wild Run Edition - 25% Off