Deals Deals with Gold: February 2nd

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

This week's Deals are primarily an EA published affair. On Xbox One this week the discount I would be most likely to recommend is Battlefield 4 Premium at 60% off, for those of you out there whom may have an EA Access subscription.

The highlight of this week's offerings however is the selection of backwards compatible Xbox 360 content on offer. What stands out most to me is Skate 3 at 75% off. This game may not be available yet, but it has been confirmed to be available soon™ and is arguably one of the best games of the last console generation. Many I'm sure would agree that it certainly has the wackiest physics. :p

It's also worth mentioning that there will be daily EA deals over the course of the week. I'll ensure to post these each day as replies on this thread. Links to each day will be available as follows;

Just as a reminder for you all when you look at the 360 deals, I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and titles that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible but are not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

Don't forget to check back here for the daily EA deals as well as next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)