Cool Deals with Gold: December 8th

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Let me just hijack this thread for just a moment to exclaim my excitement for the Rock Band 3 export this week and the potential for Halo 5's forge launching the week after.

Back on topic however with this week's deals with gold and there certainly are a few interesting items on sale.

Over on Xbox One it's Battlefield central with almost all BF4 or Hardline content at 50% off or higher. There is also another of the Killer Instinct fighters at $1 which I'm sure will come as a huge surprise to you, this week's fighter is Sadira (maybe your purchase might cheer her up).

The real deal this week is over on Xbox 360 with a selection of some of the Backwards Compatible titles on sale (I'll leave a :awesome: next to any of the offers that work on Xbox One).

What I propose to you this week however is a total of 4 games that will run on both 360 and Xbox One for just $10. This low price will buy you DOOM, DOOM II, Feeding Frenzy and Zuma. All of which are great pick up and play games with small download sizes. I think the DOOM titles support online multiplayer also, but don't quote me on that.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

Battlefield 4 Air Vehicle Shortcut Kit - 50% Off
Battlefield 4 Ground & Sea Vehicle Shortcut Kit - 50% Off
Battlefield 4 Premium - 50% Off
Battlefield 4 Soldier Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Battlefield 4 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Battlefield 4 Vehicle Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Battlefield 4 Weapon Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Battlefield Hardline Player Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Battlefield Hardline Vehicle Shortcut Bundle - 50% Off
Bejeweled 3 - 50% Off
Doom - 50% Off :awesome:
Doom II - 50% Off :awesome:
Feeding Frenzy 2 - 50% Off :awesome:
Feeding Frenzy - 50% :awesome:
Peggle Nights Content Pack - 50% Off
Peggle - 50% Off
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - 50% Off
Zuma - 50% Off :awesome:
Zuma’s Revenge! - 50% Off

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)