Cool Deals with Gold: December 1th

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Apologies for this being a day late but honestly, you're not missing out on much. :p

On Xbox One this week in the aftermath of Black Friday/Cyber Monday, the lacklustre offers resume. The Killer Instinct $1 fighter offer is back on and once again is my recommendation for this week with the character Orchid currently on offer. Worms Battlegrounds is 80% off also due to being on Games with Gold for free earlier this year, I can't personally recommend it. If you're a new Xbox One owner however it's well worth the price of admission.

Over on Xbox 360 however, my opinion is that there is no contest this week. If you still use your Xbox 360 I urge you to pick up Destroy all Humans: Path of the Furon! at 80% off. This game truly is a hidden gem and seeing how it developed by Pandemic Studios and published by THQ, both of which are no longer with us. It's quite likely that the game will never get a direct sequel. I do hope that it will live on through backwards compatibility in the future.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

It's also worth noting that this month's Games with Gold titles are now live.

decembergwghero-940x520.jpg

The games available this month are as follows;

Xbox One
Xbox 360
That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)