Cool Deals with Gold: Black Friday Part 1

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Black Friday is almost here and the deals are flooding in so this week you're getting a two-parter (you lucky lot). Part one today including the week long Black Friday deals as well as the usual Deals with Gold (prepare to scroll). Part 2 will land on Friday itself with those one day/weekend deals which will likely blow these current ones out of the water.

Realistically today I think it's my best recommendation for you to wait just a few more days and see what Friday brings, as these offers will still be available then.

If you cannot wait however and are frothing at the mouth to spend, I recommend picking up Mirrors Edge for about $5/£5/€5. It's a rather unique title if you haven't played it before and is already backwards compatible on Xbox One.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below (on this occasion I'll still list by system but will combine the contents of both sales into the one list);

Deals with Gold: November 24th
Black Friday: Week-long Deals

Deals with Gold: November 24th
Black Friday: Week-long Deals

Check back on Friday for Part 2 of the Black Friday Sale. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee