Deals Deals with Gold: April 5th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

So then... you thought that last weeks offerings were lacklustre? Well, you ain't seen nothing yet!

It's seriously slim pickings this week. On the Xbox 360 side of things there are only 4 items on sale, none of which are backwards compatible and one of the 4 sale items used to be a free download. Ouch.

Things are not much better on Xbox One either and the only thing I can honestly recommend is the Complete Forza Horizon 2 Add-Ons Collection at 60% off which contains every last piece of content ever released for the game (there's quite a lot). If you're a race fan and only have base game and enjoyed playing Horizon 2. I'd highly recommend this offer. For everyone else however, download The Wolf Among Us for free on Games With Gold. I'm working my way through it at the moment and think it's the cat's pyjamas.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)