Custom Game Friend Finder

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Looking for more people to play custom games with? Spend 1 minute filling out this form with information like your Gamertag and which Halo game you play. After that, look at the spreadsheet with everyone's responses The spreadsheet is organized and automatically turns gamertags into xbox.com links to add them as a friend. Add players with similar interests to enhance your friends list. Include a message and mention the Friend Finder to make sure that they add you back.

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
The first four questions. Certainly multiple gametypes, also multiple games and lobby types. I'm also fine both hosting and joining custom games.
The spreadsheet gets to be pretty messy with multiple responses, so I designed the questions in a way to make them as unnecessary as possible. For Game I think it's best to just put which one you play the most right now. For Lobby Type the options are Casual, Competitive, or Everything, so there's no need to choose 2. For host/join I wanted to keep it simple so that people can find hosts easily, and you can always add the other hosts on the list.