Mini Game Cr4zy Cannons Evolved

OT7OM4N

Novice
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
Cr4zy Cannons Evolved (version 1.2) - Crazy F***ing Cannons.

Four cannons forming two lanes where players will be launched at each other in the fiesta-regicide gamemode. The objective is simple, most kills in 10 minutes wins.

Originally made for up to 8 players, version 1.2 now supports up to 16. Be warned 16 players at your own risk, its crazy enough with 6!

Take a look:

View attachment 4111

View attachment 4112

View attachment 4113

Got the skills? Doesn't matter! The game is unpredictable with random weapons, spawning and...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Budddyyy

OT7OM4N

Novice
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
So the original was made in Halo 3, but I don't know who by, on the map narrows where the man cannon would shoot you into a teleporter that then shot you out of another man cannon. So I took that basic idea into Halo 4 and developed it further, hence 'evolved'. The original, although fun, had a load of problems and wasn't cleanly made so I tried to get rid of those in this version. It worked out quite well! Sorry for the Cannons 101 class lol! :D

Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ooh yeah, it´s really hidden though :p It would be better, i think, if you put it into your thread, because there (where it´s now) people won´t notice it that much as in the actual post...