Map Preview Cordus

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Cordus is an asymmetric map for 1v1 & 2v2 games. It's mostly a room-based map with one atrium that holds the sentinel beam spawn.

V9avzCw.jpg

yAuC0uM.jpg

I really tried to put some emphasis on the map's hallway fights. There's a hallway that connects the initial spawns of the players where the first encounter will happen. This is also where the speed boost spawns.

kzljGVQ.jpg

However, players aren't forced into the hallway when they spawn. This is just one of three options for each team. Red team can opt to take a left into the sentinel beam atrium or they can go right to the map's highest, most powerful position.

kvq8Mvk.jpg

Blue team can take a left into the aforementioned power position or right which will take them to a room that connects the sentinel beam atrium and the main hallway.

mzV51z5.jpg

6VyJ5Uv.jpg

BgK69Cb.jpg

So far, the map's been playing fine for 1v1. But I haven't tested it enough with 2v2 to say anything about it. Progress has been good but the map still has a way to go.

Last edited:

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Lookin' beautiful man. If you need another for doubles send me a message, I'd really like to check it out. I'll give feedback once I do. :)

As an alternative, put it in your fileshare if it isn't already and I'll run a few games for ya.

Reactions: Zandril