Community Poll: FORGE

forge3_zps85c1b7f8.jpg

ROAD TO UTOPIA
What better way to let 343 know what we want other than to TELL them?

VOTE NOW!

If you would like to support this cause but are unfamiliar with forge, I would recommend watching THFE's video of forge tool wishes as Oakley Hidef presents some great ideas: VIDEO.

This poll was created by collecting suggestions from The Halo Council, ForgeHub, Halo Customs, Waypoint, 343Industries.org and other community sites. Please note, this poll is open to the general public. You do not need to be a member of THC to participate.

Thanks for Participating! Please visit our other poll on CAMPAIGN and help yourself make a better HALO!

Big thanks to Certain Affinity for their support on twitter!

Voted, and since certain affinity has seen it, maybe they will take the suggestion to heart!

With just 4 of the top choices here, it'll create an incredible new atmosphere for map designers. Similar to the leap that Halo Reach took from H3. The community is extremely creative, with the right tools we can create the unimaginable.

Reactions: NinetysBorn
This is awesome especially because these features most definitely could be added to games thanks to next generation consoles.

I voted for my pick, and 6 of my 8 picks were already in the top 8 results.

By the way, is there a custom gametypes suggestion thread anywhere as well?

If it wasn't in development right now, then it will be another 3 or 4 years until it's released. And that's for Current-generation games. It will be next-gen, meaning much more development is needed.

So it's just deduction that their working on it. It's kind of a given.

This was great to be a part of this, however I wish there was a way we could added to the list, I can see how that would get out of control though!

I am surprised no one requested gluing items together! Example if you forge a stair case, and the way it is put together you know is the way you want it, however the coordinates do not align with the hardscape, you could glue those and pick up, and drag all those items together!

I am surprised no one requested gluing items together! Example if you forge a stair case, and the way it is put together you know is the way you want it, however the coordinates do not align with the hardscape, you could glue those and pick up, and drag all those items together!

"Multiple Object Selection (lock objects together and drag)" was one of the options. Top voted, too! So it's likely our voices will be heard on that one.

"Multiple Object Selection (lock objects together and drag)" was one of the options. Top voted, too! So it's likely our voices will be heard on that one.
I must have read it to fast, thanks for bringing that to my attention! That function would be a lifesaver!

only 500 people have voted. =\
there's definitely more than 8 things on that list that i want. i wouldn't really get my hopes up too high with any of this stuff though.