Contest Caption Contest #4

front-page-cool-stuff-png.9932

After last week's one eyed, one horned, flying purple doge-mobile, this week I decided to pull out the stops with another video caption. This has to have been one of the strangest matches I've ever played on Ragnarok, but it just goes to show you that lag isn't necessarily a bad thing all of the time. Like last time we did a video caption, awesome theme tunes to the video will be accepted, but beware, if you don't know our music tastes you might want to be cautious doing so. ;) Good news luck everyone!

P.S. The video description is my caption.​
Rules:

1. Please submit a text comment, an image, or a fitting song as a caption for the image above.

2. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.

3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!​

"Randy thought he was clever using a invisibility mod, but he forgot about the Mongoose"

343 Industries have recently announced a new gametype called Casper The Flag, here is the latest trailer!

*434 Indesries, we took the worlds most kush number and added on the last two digits of this year before blazing it all night long.

P.S. my entry is currently in development, your bodies better be ready :ao

"Larry the 'Goose has had enough of Blue Team's incompetence; it's time to roll." - Larry "The Goose"