Map Preview Cairn

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington

Hello everyone. This is the first map I've made in MCC that I felt good enough about to go through the ridiculous screenshot process on the Xbox 1. Cairn is a symmetrical map for 10 to 12 players. It features two Warthogs, two Sniper Rifles, central Rockets, Sword, and Speed Boost.

Cairn is designed primarily for CTF and also supports Assault, 3 Plots, and, believe it or not, Slayer. :eek:
This map is designed to be played with %110 movements speed as well as settings rebalanced to more accurately emulate Halo 2 post-title update settings. You can download these settings from The Psycho Duck's file share. I'll be testing this map a bunch over the coming weeks/ months and I like to get as many viewpoints as possible. Feel free to leave any feedback in the comments of this thread!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
This map is like a big soft pretzel where the oversized salt flakes stuck to it are warthogs.

Yeah, that made sense. I think this map will help to usher in a new era of BTB designs founded upon arena concepts where infantry-vehicle interaction is the center of the experience. Bullet For my Valetine may have said that everyone's so sick of Karen but I am quite excited to play on her, even if she is just a pile of rocks.