Bounty in Bloodline

Mini Game Bounty in Bloodline

Faulk Smash

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
Bounty in Bloodline (version 2015-05-19) - Old west gang shootout. 1-16 players (Recommended: 6-16)

gpkB3YV.png

Heavily inspired by Red Dead Redemption's "Gang Shootout" mode in online multiplayer, "Bounty in Bloodline" is a map created on :343:i's "Bloodline" to give players the experience of an old west shootout. Using old west inspired aesthetics such as wooden board walks, 2D-like buildings, and built-in aesthetics like the sun, dust particles, and...

Read more about this map...

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
This looks like a neat idea for a mini game. Using Bloodline to sell that old west theme is a cool idea. It looks like there was a lot of attention to detail in the construction of the scenery around the map.

By the way, you have a bunch of duplicate screenshots uploaded and most aren't even embedded within the post. It looks like you may have just copy and pasted the thread from over at ForgeHub, and that's completely fine, but you may want to fix those images so it looks better in our map format.

Faulk Smash

Qualified
Nov 16, 2014
This looks like a neat idea for a mini game. Using Bloodline to sell that old west theme is a cool idea. It looks like there was a lot of attention to detail in the construction of the scenery around the map.

By the way, you have a bunch of duplicate screenshots uploaded and most aren't even embedded within the post. It looks like you may have just copy and pasted the thread from over at ForgeHub, and that's completely fine, but you may want to fix those images so it looks better in our map format.

I had a feeling I messed up on the screenshots when I logged out and looked at it and it still looked terrible lol. Will fix that quickly.

This map was more of an experiment for creating a themed map on a non-canvas map, self teaching new aesthetics, while making a mini-game out of it. There is a lot of stuff on here that I'm not satisfied about (the train, some of the buildings etc). I tried to make it a 2D type of map where (because you can't move or jump with the game type) you only see what you "need" to see from your spawn point, giving the illusion that everything is detailed behind the buildings etc, and even then I don't think I fully exceeded with that.

... But it was just an experiment. :)

Thanks for the feedback. :)