Bloodthirst: Infection Only Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Just a little question. Will it involve any DLC? Because if it does I might have to hurt my wallet a bit.
Apart from Forge Island, not likely. Unless we play one of PA1NTS' last stand maps on one of the new maps. But if not everyone has the dlc, we will not play it. The 4 canvases are the best and are what 99% of the maps are forged on so I wouldn't worry.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Alot of people have been asking why we don't have a youtube channel. Well, for those of you who want to know, we have big plans to start producing videos in about a month's time. We had a BIOC staff meeting where we discussed what kinds of videos we would make and how exactly they would be formatted. We're excited to start making videos as soon as we can, and that's a guarantee.

My question to the community is this: What would you like to see on our youtube channel?

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
This is a really awesome group thread guys. Everything BIOC right here, in one post. Any group with such great work has my support :y: Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us on YouTube.

Reactions: PA1NTS

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
REMkings has a lobby coming up tomorrow, he will be testing his ever more popular When Running Fails; an epic Warthog chase Flood map! I will be hosting a lobby on the 13th, testing my new linear; Long Way Round and a little known Last Stand map set in a crash site entitled... Crash Site! Information and links are in the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.