Bloodthirst: Infection Only Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2013
Dont you mean yellow?

...but aside for that, thats sounds Awesome.
nah man, there actually is no yellow team colors in the game other than the Gold Team. For Flood the humans are Lime/Neon/Fluorescent Green. I haven't compared but I am pretty sure it's the same color as the Lime Green Snake Team colors... man I hate it, the color and the snakes! :eek:. It's weird they combined the worst color with the worst genetics and made it a team in Halo 4, of course that's just my opinion but it is a programming color.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Flood 2.0 Gametype on my fileshare for BIOC Lobbys (Gamertag: Starship Ghost).
  • Lime Green Human Color Removed (FFA Colors reinstated from Spartan Loadouts)
  • Alpha Flood/Flood Color Forced Black
  • Regular Map Weapons are Enabled
  • Ordnance Waypoint Icons are Disabled

Okay man, I will be giving this a whirl on Saturday, sorry for the wait.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Starship Ghost, is the Flood skin still present in that gametype? Because as a matter of fact I love it. ;)
For the rest, this sounds like a gametype I would use for all of my Flood variants from now on.

Jan 30, 2013
Starship Ghost, is the Flood skin still present in that gametype? Because as a matter of fact I love it. ;)
For the rest, this sounds like a gametype I would use for all of my Flood variants from now on.
Yes I left the Flood skin because I like that better than the human skin for infected. I hope you enjoy it... if you need a certain Flood weapon setup, I should be able to alter it. Although it would only be for Flood/Alpha Flood traits as editing actual Flood loadouts and adding new ones, I'm not sure how to do exactly, since it is more difficult.

Reactions: REMkings

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Yeah well it sounds like just what we need. 343i is (unofficially) pretty cool with mods anyway, so I'll make some usage of it for sure. Especially since people using mods will not be banned no matter what, unlike the people who are actually modding: they're still having that risk.
The only downside is that ForgeHub has a policy against modded maps or gametypes, so I'll be forced to create a different gametype for my threads over there. But that's okay, I guess.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Yeah well it sounds like just what we need. 343i is (unofficially) pretty cool with mods anyway, so I'll make some usage of it for sure. Especially since people using mods will not be banned no matter what, unlike the people who are actually modding: they're still having that risk.
The only downside is that ForgeHub has a policy against modded maps or gametypes, so I'll be forced to create a different gametype for my threads over there. But that's okay, I guess.
They just don't want them posted on their site. You can play them in lobbies posted on FH all you want.

Jan 30, 2013
I think you can pretty much say in a Map Thread that it plays well with a gametype called "Flood 2.0", or whatever you name the modded gametype after you set it up. As long as the map works with default versions of a gametype(s) and you don't provide a direct link to the modded gametype in the FH map thread. Look at the two map threads on FH for "Gnat's Nest" and "Smallsylum", both of those maps were made for scaled down spartan gametypes.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I know these things guys, sorry if that wasn't clear. But the fact that I can't add a link to the specific gametype itself is kind of annoying. (Although I perfectly understand it.)

Jan 30, 2013
It is certainly an annoyance but at least there are "workarounds". Especially if you keep the gametype on your own fileshare it won't be difficult for people to find.

My problem is making the maps to go with the gametypes and also balancing the gametypes.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Yeah, that can be hard sometimes. It's just takes a lot of testing to get things right.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
New lobbies added. New map feature added. Hit watch thread to get updates on our customs group.

Jan 30, 2013
What Nazi Zombies gametype do you guys use, NZ_Survival? I was wanting to make it better by taking out the lime green and making the floods black like Flood 2.0. Wanted to hear what you guys think. I should probably leave the ordnance waypoint icons for this one, but should I enable map weapons again?

Status
Not open for further replies.