Being Kicked from Discord by Madirate for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0j0j0_j0

Qualified
Mar 9, 2020
Madirate decided today to repeatedly move/kick me from channels and the actual discord because I didn't want to sit in his channel. I broke no rules and instead he decided to go on a little power trip. I work from home and spend most my day talking with users while doing my work, usually JonnyBoy, EODCORPSMAN, Theouplus, Highpointcarter, yugimoto177, Dodacus, and many others. When I get free time I will get on halo and play a round or two with them, usually early in the morning and at lunch. In the evening I host CG or take a group of people into match making if it's double XP. Madirate's "reasoning" for kicking and moving me was because my server time stats were going up. No other reason except for him being mad that I was on. If this is the type of moderators you want to represent this community, then don't be surprised when the discord dies.

Madirate
Yuyuko - Has been tagged since he witnessed it

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Oh boy, there is a lot of bullshit in this post forgive me this is going to take a minute.

Madirate decided today to repeatedly move/kick me from channels and the actual discord because I didn't want to sit in his channel.

I told you to cut it out multiple times today and you didn't listen, your pathetic attempt at getting to the top of the statbot voice channel rank list was noticed and I put an end to it.

I broke no rules and instead he decided to go on a little power trip

If a staff/admin tells you to stop, then STOP

I work from home and spend most my day talking with users while doing my work, usually JonnyBoy, EODCORPSMAN, Theouplus, Highpointcarter, yugimoto177, Dodacus, and many others. When I get free time I will get on halo and play a round or two with them, usually early in the morning and at lunch. In the evening I host CG or take a group of people into match making if it's double XP.

I have rarely ever seen you in actual custom game lobbies, you spend every waking moment in a random VC with the reason being you're looking for others to play with despite making no posts in the LFG sections and also making our inactive VCs looking more active causing us issues in deciding which channels need to be deleted in the future.

Madirate's "reasoning" for kicking and moving me was because my server time stats were going up.

Again, I told you multiple times to cut it out and you didn't listen, then you joined my VC to complain about being moved to the AFK VC because you were idling. Then you proceeded to move in multiple different other VCs like a childish temper tantrum.

No other reason except for him being mad that I was on. If this is the type of moderators you want to represent this community, then don't be surprised when the discord dies.

"7. All staff and administrators on this server have the final say in ruling when it comes to unsure or unwritten rules that are not clearly stated."

Feel free to leave if you have a problem with moderation of the server.

m0j0j0_j0

Qualified
Mar 9, 2020
I told you to cut it out multiple times today and you didn't listen, your pathetic attempt at getting to the top of the statbot voice channel rank list was noticed and I put an end to it.

You really think I just sit on a small discord to get to the top of a stat board? I could give two shit less, fuck set my number to 0 and I wouldn't care. I stated my reasons for being on the server.

If a staff/admin tells you to stop, then STOP

You told me not to sit in a random channel, I moved to voice lounge and talked with high point carter for an hour or so after he go on. I quite literally went to a channel for only talking and yet that wasn't the right thing to do.

I have rarely ever seen you in actual custom game lobbies, you spend every waking moment in a random VC with the reason being you're looking for others to play with despite making no posts in the LFG sections and also making our inactive VCs looking more active causing us issues in deciding which channels need to be deleted in the future.

Just because you don't see me playing doesn't mean I don't.. I have over 11mil xp and 330hr of game play. How about you ask Yugi, Jonny, EOD, HighPoint, Dodacus, NoirAna, or Fr0w0ned if I play/host? Just because I'm not doing it when you want to police the server, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Hell I PMd Yuyuko last week when I was hosting and had a bunch of people screaming into mics on discord....
1583790388036.png

1583790423832.png

Again, I told you multiple times to cut it out and you didn't listen, then you joined my VC to complain about being moved to the AFK VC because you were idling. Then you proceeded to move in multiple different other VCs like a childish temper tantrum.

You moved me repeatedly to AFK when I wasn't AFK, hence me moving out of AFK. Yeah, you're right, I jumped around from channel to channel just to see how stupid you were going to make it, and boy did you show me!

"7. All staff and administrators on this server have the final say in ruling when it comes to unsure or unwritten rules that are not clearly stated."

Feel free to leave if you have a problem with moderation of the server.
Honestly, if all the admins here are ok with this bullshit then yes I will leave. This would just be another example of why this community is dwindling. It's a shame, because I've made some friends on here and there are some fun people to play with.

Last edited:

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
You really think I just sit on a small discord to get to the top of a stat board? I could give two shit less, fuck set my number to 0 and I wouldn't care. I stated my reasons for being on the server.

Yes. If it were that easy we would reset your number to 0 and everyone would be fine, I then asked you to cut it out, you didn't listen then you escalated the issue to this, pathetic. :slaphead:

You told me not to sit in a random channel, I moved to voice lounge and talked with high point carter for an hour or so after he go on. I quite literally went to a channel for only talking and yet that wasn't the right thing to do.

I love the smell of bullshit in the afternoon, you did not talk to anyone at all today and I have others that are willing to say otherwise if someone asks them.

Just because you don't see me playing doesn't mean I don't.. I have over 11mil xp and 330hr of game play. How about you ask Yugi, Jonny, EOD, HighPoint, Dodacus, NoirAna, or Fr0w0ned if I play/host? Just because I'm not doing it when you want to police the server, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Hell I PMd @Yuyuko last week when I was hosting and had a bunch of people screaming into mics on discord....

Don't care if you're playing or doing outside this server, my problem with you is sitting in VC's idling every waking minute and continuing to do so when asked to stop.

You moved me repeatedly to AFK when I wasn't AFK, hence me moving out of AFK. Yeah, you're right, I jumped around from channel to channel just to see how stupid you were going to make it, and boy did you show me!

Oh wow you showed that abusive power tripping mod by being an annoying ass! sure got his jimmies rustled!

Honestly, if all the admins here are ok with this bullshit then yes I will leave. This would just be another example of why this community is dwindling. It's a shame, because I've made some friends on here and there are some fun people to play with.

Halo communities in general are dwindling, that's a widespread issue that 343i can fix by releasing other halo games, we're merely delaying the inevitable. Repeating your own opinion will not make it a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.