Core Beaver Canyon

AUREL1EN

Novice
Jun 2, 2016
Beaver Canyon (version 2016-06-02) - A direct remake of Beaver Creek/Battle Creek

Playing a lot of Doubles back in Halo 2, Beaver Creek has long been one of my favorite maps of all time. The simplicity and balance still provides for fun and interesting gameplay. When Halo 5 Forge first released, I knew it was the first map I wanted to remake. Within the first week, I finished the map and have since been tweaking it more and more to what I now believe to be the best state I can get it in. Enjoy this remake of a classic map!...

Read more about this map...

AUREL1EN

Novice
Jun 2, 2016
Hey so I'm pretty new here and I messed up on uploading a thumbnail. When edit the post however the option to add one isn't there. Is it too late to add one? Also, for the prefix, I wasn't sure what the difference between Standard and Legacy was so I just put standard. Is this right? What is the difference anyway?

N3gat1veZer0

Proficient
Jan 18, 2016
under map options (where you edit the post after upload) there should be an option to edit the map icon. That's the thumbnail. As for legacy and standard, legacy maps are meant to be played with altered gametypes that play a bit more like previous halos while standard is just for standard current halo gamemodes