Mini Game Battle Royale

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Battle Royal (version 2016-04-07) - A 2-16 player minigame where you have to knock your opponent(s) out of the ring

Battle Royal is a 2-16 player minigame where you have to knock your opponent(s) out of the ring, once they touch the floor outside the ring they're eliminated, once you are the last man standing in the ring you earn a point.
Players will have a Hammer with unlimited ammo and a grenade to use,

Abilities:

Shoulder bash - when charging full speed against your target they will be knocked back by your gigantic muscle bound arms

Ground Pound - will knock them back even further, best used to...

Read more about this map...

Landderp

Novice
Jul 17, 2016
Really love the look of this. It reminds me heavily of the game Gang Beast's. Also the Idea for the game type itself is simple yet exceptionally fun. As well the aesthetics around the map are clean and very well done. Gonna get some friend together tonight and take a peak.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Really love the look of this. It reminds me heavily of the game Gang Beast's. Also the Idea for the game type itself is simple yet exceptionally fun. As well the aesthetics around the map are clean and very well done. Gonna get some friend together tonight and take a peak.
Thanks, also please note I do need to update some stuff to make the camera not face the ground when people are still alive.