Basketball by Turb

Mini Game Basketball by Turb

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Basketball by Turb (version 2015-01-03) - Throw the ball into the hoop to score. Ball carrier dies from 3 melee hits.

I created a map and game type to simulate the gameplay of Basketball as much as possible in Halo. The only player that can die is the ball carrier and it takes 3 melee hits to kill them. Players must bass the ball back and forth to each other until someone has a good shot at the hoop. Shoot or pass the ball with the grenade button (left trigger by default). You can do a layup maneuver by pressing the right trigger instead if you are close to the hoop and release at the right time of your jump....

Read more about this map...

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
After all of the times we've played I don't think we've ever come across any glitches, and hardly any lag for that matter (even playing with 14 players). Always good for custom games and always fun to play! Great job Turb!

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Would LOVE to give this a go! This looks very well Forge, and actually looks extremely fun to play. Great use of the Gametype Ricochet as well. I always hoped someone would make an accurate representation of Basketball!

nz rambo90

Novice
Dec 19, 2013
I played a map similiar to this. It was back in h3 assault mode. Players had gravity hammers and everyy opponent was 1 hit kill including the ball carrier it was really fun maybe you should add 2 modes to this