Introduction Ayy what up

TheLukeTheory

Novice
Sep 11, 2016
Name: Luke
XBL Gamertag: TheLukeTheory

I joined the forums here because I recently downloaded Halo 5 Forge for Windows 10. I don't have an XBox One so it's nice to be able to play the newest Halo again. I do most of my gaming on PC, but I had Halo 1-4 and Reach back in the day. In fact, I have two copies of Halo CE for PC (not sure why). Games I typically play on PC are Rocket League, DayZ, and ArmA 3. I also play Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube and keep up with the competitive scene surrounding the game. When I'm not playing games, I'm either working, doing school work. running. taking photos, making music, finding new music, or sometimes biking. I also like to stream on Twitch at twitch.tv/theluketheory, but I can't here in France because the internet at my place isn't good enough. Favorite color is green.

Hit me up if you like any of the things I like! Need more friends on XBL who play custom games so I can just hop in and play (no matchmaking is kind of a letdown, but the game is free so I can't complain).