[Aug 30, 2013] Halo Diehards Conversion Friday (AddiCt3d 2CHa0s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where: Halo 4, Xbox 360, wherever you are.

When: August 30th, starting at 7:30pm P/10:30pm E, running a minimum two hours or until we run out of Conversion maps.

What: Gamenight where we gorge ourselves on the fan-created invasion-like gametype, “Conversion”.

Who: This game lobby is open to participants aged 17 and up. This is a guideline: please behave respectfully to all party-goers and do not be loud or disruptive. Party goers who are disruptive will find themselves booted. Please do not take it personal.

How: Send a message to AddiCt3d 2CHa0s on LIVE (the “0″ is a zero…) before the games are to start, the day of. Gamers will be invited in the order of invites received. * Once all invites have gone out, the party will be opened and people are free to join via the chat invite trick (send a chat invite, access profile via invite, see “join” option of party has a spot).

Why?: Because the idea amuses me. Come be amused with me.

Cautions & Warning: I have not played one game of Conversion and do not even know if I will like it. That being said, it looks like a riot, and I’m willing to give it a shot. This event will most probably be captured and put up on YouTube.

* Gamers who RSVP via HaloCustoms.com get first priority invites at lobby start.

Learn all about the gametype Conversion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.