Remake Atonement [Competitive] (Remake)

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Atonement (version 1.0) - A remake of the famous Halo Reach Map: Penance.

Atonement
Created by: PA1NTS

11ahfnn.png

287hzxd.jpg

1zvbpep.jpg

25f80ib.jpg

2nb6juo.jpg

qpntx5.jpg

ogw5ko.jpg

Read more about this map...

Reactions: oomishday3

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
One suggestion, make the three walkways over the water thinner to resemble the walk ways of the original form. Other than that this is the best remake of this map i have seen yet. P.S where are the weapons in these pictures (specifically the sword)?

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
One suggestion, make the three walkways over the water thinner to resemble the walk ways of the original form. Other than that this is the best remake of this map i have seen yet. P.S where are the weapons in these pictures (specifically the sword)?

2nb6juo.jpg

As you can see in the comparison picture, my walkway is actually thinner than the Penance version to bring some of the Damnation feel back. With sprint, rockets spawning there and players bumping into each other, I figured a 1x1 walkway would be perfect. Just wide enough so there's room for error, but room to breathe.

Sword spawns on random ordnance on top of the highest walkway, just like it did in Penance.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
As you can see in the comparison picture, my walkway is actually thinner than the Penance version to bring some of the Damnation feel back. With sprint, rockets spawning there and players bumping into each other, I figured a 1x1 walkway would be perfect. Just wide enough so there's room for error, but room to breathe.

Sword spawns on random ordnance on top of the highest walkway, just like it did in Penance.
No I am talking about the three walk ways going up not the ones that are going from left to right. But i never said this was a bad map at all. This is a amazing remake with a dirty swampy kind of feel that reminds me of it back in halo ce, witch I loved playing on.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
No I am talking about the three walk ways going up not the ones that are going from left to right. But i never said this was a bad map at all. This is a amazing remake with a dirty swampy kind of feel that reminds me of it back in halo ce, witch I loved playing on.

Ohhh, those ones. Well again, they were larger on Penance. In general, larger is better for Halo 4 too.

Thanks for the comments man.