Artisan

Novice
Jan 22, 2016
I figured I'd introduce myself really quickly and point you toward a few maps I'm working on...

I've been playing Halo for several years. I got my real start when Reach was released. I dove pretty deep into Reach's Forge and you may remember a few maps I made back in the day (Urban Caves, Temple of the Sun, Armada, etc.).

I'd like to push further into the HCS world, but I need to find a team to compete with. I'm absolutely loving Halo 5 and I hope the community grows larger as the HCS Season 3 Finals get closer.

Anyway, I hope you check out some of my new Halo 5 maps. I'll be posting many of them to ForgeHub. If you like mini-games and haven't tried Flag Hockey yet, I guarantee you'll love it! It's tons of fun. I've also got a new mini-game coming out soon called Tower Master... I need to do a few more tests on it first. If you're more into classic maps, then checkout Praesidium for Breakout/FFA. I'm constantly updating them map t improve gameplay, aesthetics, etc. Finally, if you'd like a quality warmup map, grab my Octagon map... it's absolutely gorgeous and has a working spawn system, which I am also updating to further match it to the classic Halo spawn systems.

Well... that's me, hit me up whenever you see me online. My gamertag is Rogue Artisan.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
A Reach kid? Ew...

In seriousness, though, welcome to HaloCustoms! I hope to see some of these maps you describe pop up in our database soon. I host testing lobbies fairly often, so feel free to join in on some of those. See you around!