Map/mod icon

Armor Modding File 0.6

recon169

Novice
Nov 12, 2022
I'm having the same problem. I've asked around reddit and a few youtube videos as well, and I have yet to find a proper way (or rather, nobody seems to want to respond with a way) to more easily "search" for which values in the permutations correlate to which armor pieces update by update. I guess I'll ask here too since you seem to know your stuff- is there a better way to more directly figure out which armor pieces are attached to which values, or will I just have to essentially "trial and error" it by going through each number in the armor permutation?
I can send you this document. Explain what each number means, armor, helmet, chest, etc. It may work for you.

Chandra

Novice
Nov 19, 2022
I can send you this document. Explain what each number means, armor, helmet, chest, etc. It may work for you.
I know what each armor value does, I was previously using OrcaDork's mod and the file before. I just want to know if theres an easier way, NOW, of getting the proper armor pieces to match up to each value after the update, because they've all been switched around since that file has been made. OR, like I asked before, will I just have to go through by trial and error picking each piece one at a time?

Chandra

Novice
Nov 19, 2022
Find the MaterialStyle relating to the theme of armor you're editing, just search 'spartan'
I know it's been a while and idk if you even still use this, but is there any way to get a more in-depth explanation? I have absolutely no idea what anything in IRTV means, it's not as simple as just looking stuff up