[Apr 17, 2013] "Spartans' Playground" Customs w/ CHa0s (AddiCt3d 2CHa0s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartans-playground-banner.png

"Spartans' Playground" Customs w/ CHa0s, Weds April 17th - games will start 5pm PST/8pm EST

"What's this?!? CHa0s has joined a custom games group?!! But I thought you hated customs!!"

It's true, I've joined a customs gaming group here at HaloCommunity.com, where I had been posting up a few of my Wednesday Oldschool custom nights. And I'm so impressed with their maps and games I want to share them with the world! These guys are crazy-creative, and have put neat little twists on their maps and gametypes. Nothing uber crazy, just a little someting different. So if you're ready for a little something different in your competitive-casual gaming, you're a regular at Nodual or bizzel's game nights, or maybe couldn't make it because they game so darn late ;) take advantage and come get some games in Wednesday, April 17. The lobby will open around 5pm PST/8pm EST and run for at least two hours.

Hope to see you there! And read on for more information on this gamenight as explained by o Nondual o, as per the gaming group, "Casually Competitive Customs and Testing", guidelines.

Competitive maps and gametypes! But we don't take the competition that seriously. We're all about fun!

Sorry No Flood or Minigames though.*

What we play is similar to matchmaking, but with different twists to make things fresh, balanced, and above all more exciting! Usually there's lots of vehicles and hence EXPLOSIONS!

We play a mixture of maps and gametype's my friends and I have made, as well as what people in the lobby want to play. Usually this is a combination of forged maps, and custom gametypes on the default maps.

HOW TO JOIN:
Just send me the message "plz inv." I'll get you in as soon as I can, but usually we have quite a few people show up from the Casually Competitive Group, so games are pretty full. But there should be a couple of open spots as the night goes on. We usually cap the party at 12 people, but if the connections are good, we may open it up to 16.

Members of Casually Competitive Customs get priority. But it's easy to join, just go over to the group and click "like." (And dropping comments everywhere and liking stuff doesn't hurt either.)

PLEASE ONLY SEND ME ONE MESSAGE ON XBL! If you have questions post below in this thread. It takes too long to check messages sent to me on Xbox Live while games are going (yes seconds matter, lol)

Having a mic, and being funny is encouraged, but not required. (If being funny was always required, I’d have to kick myself out most of the time.)

There is an age limit. Players need to act and sound like they are at least around 17 years old. Most of the guys we game with are in their 20's to 30 and we just prefer gaming with people older than this. Sorry youngsters! (However, if you don’t have a mic, and always listen to what you’re suppose to be doing, then no one would know how old you were : )

Again, if you'd like to check out the group here at HaloCustoms, here's that link: Casually Competitive Customs and Testing - - come say "hi!". :)

That's awesome you're hosting, I hope it goes well and a lot of people show up. I'll let the guys in the facebook group know about it too. I really wish I could make it, but alas that is too early for my schedule. We'll see what the future holds though!

Cool beans, I can always host later sometime, too. And thanks a ton for setting me up with awesome games and custom Forge maps!

We needs moar RSVP! How many customs do I haz to host to get a swag listing? ;)

Reactions: FRYMEN

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
It went well, five hours of custom goodness. Thanks, guys! Don't forget to rate the lobby ;)
You can copy all participants to your clipboard by clicking the exclamation mark at the top, simply paste it in the reply box.
Glad to hear the lobby went well, maybe you can ask the people at halocommunity.com kindly to post their maps on our forums as well ;)

Reactions: Nondual
Fuzzle! How embarrassing!! I posted the wrong community in that first post o_O it is because I have known about HaloCommunity for awhile, and have friends over there, and have done interviews and they are allies with Halo Diehards.

Oops! I meant "Halo Customs"! Customs and Community have a lot of the same letters... o_O

The good news is all the cool maps are here ;) at Halo CUSTOMS :titmar:

Reactions: Fuzzle

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Fuzzle! How embarrassing!! I posted the wrong community in that first post o_O it is because I have known about HaloCommunity for awhile, and have friends over there, and have done interviews and they are allies with Halo Diehards.

Oops! I meant "Halo Customs"! Customs and Community have a lot of the same letters... o_O

The good news is all the cool maps are here ;) at Halo CUSTOMS :titmar:
looooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.