[Apr 13, 2013] THI Reveal Lobby (Absentduckling3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
image.jpg

Todays RSVP message is 'THI' send to absentduckling3 [/color]

Before you decide to just RSVP me to join this game, I think it's important for you and the other gamers who are playing if you read what's below. This lobby is on at the moment once a week so if you miss out then you can always try next time. No party chats allowed unless agreed with us.

What size lobby do you host

I have decided that for me a 14 player lobby is best because if it is any bigger it ruins the experience for other people when a black screen stops the game. This only happens for me when we have over 14 players playing so if we have 14 players it will be fine.

How do I join

What I have found from my own experiences and from some help from other hosts that the best way for you join the game is to join the session in progress. This way it is faster for you to join and it means the games can flow without the interruption of inviting people to the game. You can also send a request for an invite if the session is filling up and you can't join via the method above so that when a space becomes available you can be inviting to join.

How do I join session in progress and send and invite

Firstly create a new message, then select private chat message, from here type in the gamertag Absentduckling3, send the message, next press pending chat, click view profile and then join the session in progress.

This will also count as you invite so if you cannot get in immediately you don't have send too many messages to get the invite.

What do we play in 'TheHaloInfection' customs

In no particular order
Jump Rope
Crash up Derby
Sword Tornament
Return To The Frontline
Derelict v1.1
Ro Sham Bo Hallway
Tyrene Boulevard
NZ_Insanity + other NZ maps
Blaze Cave
Hot Potato
Clue
And many, many more

How can I guarantee a place

The lobby is too busy for me to constantly be inviting people especially when the customs is full. The only way to guarantee a place is to become a VIP. To become a VIP all you have to do is rate my session, and to rate me either a good or a bad host you need to do the following...
Play in the lobby and enjoy yourself
Come back to this post after the said game is no longer on the games page and has finished
Go to the of where you would have RSVP and there should be a green tick and a red cross.
The green represents and excellent lobby and the red represents that it needed more to satisfy you.
Once you have chosen I will know and the fist five to do so will become VIPs the next two will be reserves for next priority when a VIP doesn't show or there is a space in the game they will be next to be invited.

Today's VIPs

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
i will probably be there, and to anyone who likes playing with us, me and ducky are creating a 3 part linear style infection map pack which spans all three of the forging canvases; Impact, Erosion and Ravine. It is going to be amazing and the first part, set on impact is half created!
Hopefully within 3 weeks, all three should be released onto waypoint.
NaughtGecko is the one who made the frigget aesthetic map and has been helping me with the aesthetics on mine and duckys impact linear map! LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AT THE MOMENT!
Also look out for a completely new style of flood map which will enthrall you in its grasp and renew your love of halo....more details coming soon!
ENJOY!

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
awsome lobby tonight guys! tested out all of our maps we needed too and i especially enjoyed PIPELINE(Absentduckling3) and Retribution(AzureXPD and AbsentDuckling3 but mostly me). thankyou to all who participated and I hope to be holding a lobby soon. Look out for the survival map pack (Linear infection coming out within the next month most likely) and hope to see you all soon!!

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
We are on again this Saturday for more testing including he first part in the linear series... See TheHaloInfection game on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.