Apps?

ArmdNinja547

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Congrats to the Dev. Team for getting the website up and running!!! Your work was definitely worth it! Now, I know its a bit early but does the Dev. Team plan on making a Halocustoms App in the future for both Android and Apple? I feel as though this would be a great way to stay connected to the website and events on the go! It definitely is not a first priority at all, probably a last if thay, but maybe when the website has been running smoothly for a month or two, thought can be put into that.
Once again congrats on getting the website up and thanks for putting it out there!!

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Congrats to the Dev. Team for getting the website up and running!!! Your work was definitely worth it! Now, I know its a bit early but does the Dev. Team plan on making a Halocustoms App in the future for both Android and Apple? I feel as though this would be a great way to stay connected to the website and events on the go! It definitely is not a first priority at all, probably a last if thay, but maybe when the website has been running smoothly for a month or two, thought can be put into that.
Once again congrats on getting the website up and thanks for putting it out there!!
First of all, thank YOU for joining and being a part :)

We do intend on making apps for iPhone and Android in the long-term future, yes. However, we have a number of big features in the works that will probably come first. We're hoping to roll out those features, then make all of our features more mobile-friendly (web apps, maybe?), and then eventually move to dedicated apps. That'll probably be a decently long time, though.

Reactions: Titmar