Anybody figure out 1-Flag yet?

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I believe Nokyard and some of the guys from Creative Force had it figured out, though a prefab is nowhere to be found last I checked. I'd suggest speaking with them.

I've also been working on attack & defend Territories, though progress is slow due to scripting bugs and limitations.

I believe Nokyard and some of the guys from Creative Force had it figured out, though a prefab is nowhere to be found last I checked. I'd suggest speaking with them.

I've also been working on attack & defend Territories, though progress is slow due to scripting bugs and limitations.

Awesome, will message them, thanks. Not sure exactly what you are going for with the attack/defend, but pre-script brains I was playing around with an "assault like" game mode where you fought your way into the enemy's base and scored by passing through a 1-way team barrier into a strongholds. Of course there is no way for the defending team to reset it, and just anybody can score, so it's not the same. People are really wanting multi-assault as well as one-flag. It kinda bums me out we've been given this shiny new toy but we still can't recreate the Halo staple gametypes that are missing from Halo 5 that we've grown to love.

NOKYARD

Adept
Jan 6, 2013
I Flag and 1 Bomb are being Alpha tested tonight. Will let you know how it goes.

[edit] They are going to be on the same prefab.

Reactions: Psychoduck