Halo Alpha Flood

Jun 5, 2013
Planet Reach
Why hasn't 343 thought of adding this yet? It was the best mode in LD, and it actually had a sense of survival and campiness with the zombies only having sprint instead of evade. Now I barely play Flood because the Flood seems too overpowered with thrusters.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hopefully, they give us a few Flood gametypes in Halo 5. I feel that Infection (or Flood) has always been a strong suit for matchmaking. People always loved playing it, especially in Halo 3. Hopefully, they can give us what we want. It's always been my favorite gametype.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hopefully, they give us a few Flood gametypes in Halo 5. I feel that Infection (or Flood) has always been a strong suit for matchmaking. People always loved playing it, especially in Halo 3. Hopefully, they can give us what we want. It's always been my favorite gametype.

I'm inclined to agree. Going retro back to Halo 3 , it had some of the best MM and gametypes suited for living dead... that and it was awesome to kill my friends and hear their screams of laughter and hate :laugh:.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Infection on sandtrap was golden. That reminds me, 343 really needs to allow weapon pickups and large maps for infection.

It'd be pretty awesome , currently its my only problem with flood. As we've seen in other Halo titles , heard from in the books and seen in terminals , the flood are very capable of using weapons.Just a shame this wasn't implemented off the bat :/.