A shotgun blast of St. Patrick's day giveaways!

Top of the mornin', everyone! Hope you're having a lovely St. Patrick's day so far, but if not, we at Halo Customs have a few awesome surprises for you. Faith and Begorrah, this is going to be fun :D

We've got 20 free armor codes to give away in this site-widely celebrated holiday, but we're not going to relinquish them easily. Just as one must search long and cunningly for the elusive Leprechaun and his pot of gold (:potogold:), so must you use your wit to discover the codes around the site! But you better hurry, my lad, because by reading this far, you've already skimmed over the first code!

So keep your treasure stealing eyes firmly on myself, Dax, Titmar, Psychoduck, Fuzzle and Vincent Torre as we sprinkle these codes across the rest of the site. I'd suggest analyzing their statuses, recent threads, or even their intro threads for clues as to the locations of the other 19 codes. And of course, always check back at the shoutbox - there are sure to be a few clues hidden there...!

-Tedium O'Tederly:shamrock:

I hear there are some hidden armour codes around the forums. I wonder who could *bust such a myth*..

Make sure you message one of us to tell us you found a code so we know it's been found!

GOLD lol
bunny_zpsf3a84b66.gif
bunny_zpse4710261.gif
bunny_zpsf75fc6e9.gif

10:05pm I finally get to one code (Dax's) first. I joyously go type it in at Xbox.com, and arrive at the sudden realization that; This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it.

DERP!

Reactions: Wakko45
10:05pm I finally get to one code (Dax's) first. I joyously go type it in at Xbox.com, and arrive at the sudden realization that; This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it.

DERP!
The only reason you got it was because I nicely messaged him first so you would be the 7th.

Give it to, like, dirty or something. Bribe them.

The only reason you got it was because I nicely messaged him first so you would be the 7th.

Give it to, like, dirty or something. Bribe them.

Lol, actually Robius is talking about a different one than that. And Dirtyy happened to get the one you're talking about. How strange, huh?

This is funny, i suggested this in the shout box a few days ago. I know that i probably didn't do anything but i will still pretend that i caused this. Thanks are nice and i accept tips.

Reactions: Tedium and Fuzzle