Cool A Crate-full of Loot!

front-page-cool-stuff-png.17529
In the last year or so, I've become a bit more interested in expanding my collection of gaming goods beyond the digital realm; a few posters, shirts, and hoodies as well as an adorable Elcor plushie have joined my library of collectibles. So, when I was contacted by Loot Crate and offered a pair of free Halo Crates, it wasn't a tough sell.

In return for the free goodies, I was asked to share my Loot Crate experience with all of you. As I hope most of you are aware, I wouldn't agree to vouch for anything besides a quality product. So, I hope you treat this review-of-sorts as genuine.

My first Halo Legendary crate arrived yesterday. The crate's interior sports a nifty grey-scale image of an ODST, this month's theme.

halocrate.jpg

Inside lay an assortment of goodies which you can see below. These included a matching ODST-themed tee and sweatpants, a concept art poster, a Buck figure, a pin, a Superintendent-themed refrigerator magnet, an ONI briefing packet, and a Halo 5 Req code.

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

The req pack contained a handful of items of various rarities as well as a unique Apollo player emblem.

My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-11-07 21-11-14.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-11-08 21-04-24.png

The verdict? Everything here is pretty high-quality. The clothing is comfortable and doesn't feel cheap; the Buck figure and poster are already making my co-workers jealous as office decorations; the briefing packet contains some cool ODST-themed lore which is sure to please superfans. The magnet and pin are the only things here that really feel gimmicky, but that's not exactly a bad thing. I won't be retiring my Compass Rose emblem for the Apollo one anytime soon, but it's definitely a shnazzy one to add to the collection.

I hope you've enjoyed this look at the Halo Legendary Crate. If you liked it enough to want one of your own, head over to http://lootcrate.com/halocustoms and use coupon code "TeamFronk" to receive 10% off a crate of your own!