2v2v2 Mini Forge Contest Submission Thread

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Here you can submit maps to the 2v2v2 Mini Forge Contest. Please post your submission in our maps section and follow the submission format below. Some frequently asked questions are answered below for your convenience as well.

Submission Form:
Map Name:
Gametype Name:*
Primary Author Gamertag:
Secondary Author Gamertag:*
Map Link:
Screenshot:
Brief Description:

*Indicates an optional field

FAQ:
Q: Can I submit multiple maps?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I co-forge?
A: Yes. However, a primary author must be selected to receive the prize should your map win.

Q: What gametype must my map be designed for?
A: Your map can be designed for any of Halo 5's default modes or for a unique mini game of your own design.

Q: How will the maps be judged?
A: This is a laid-back contest for a laid back style of play. Maps will be judged simply on creativity, originality, fun factor, and overall effort. We just want fun maps to use in a casual game night for a unique player count.
That's it! Good luck and happy forging. We hope you enjoy this simple mini contest.

Lost Pinecone

Novice
Jan 18, 2016
Name: Blizzard Battle

Gametype: Slayer (Make sure the teams are red, blue, and yellow)

Gamertag: A Squid Loaf

Map Link: http://halocustoms.com/maps/blizzard-battle.1826/

Screenshot:
BB 1.png

Description: Blizzard Battle is a unique map for this unique player setup (2v2v2). The map is unique for the following reasons: The weather makes it hard to see at long distances, there's a relatively low number of weapons (BR's marked by green lights, Needlers on purple pads, and a few granades scattered about), and the power weapon is the SAW (marked by the yellow light).

I hope you guys have as much as I did playing it.

Reactions: Psychoduck

BlazeDillon

Proficient
Jan 25, 2013
Map Name: Goliath 0.4.0
Gametype Name:* Slayer, strongholds, swat
Primary Author Gamertag: Black Picture
Secondary Author Gamertag:* Who's Blaze
Map Link: Currently unreleased. Work still in progress
Brief Description: Revisted design developed by blaze and art by black picture. Set on the top floor of a server station. Currently in its last stage before public beta.

Hope it's fun even though its focus is primarily on competitive 2v2 and 4v4 matches. Though its still a work in progress, feedback in appreciated. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: Kantalope