Event 2v2 Tournament: Sign Ups

2v2header-jpg.7251
2v2 Tournament Sign Ups
It's finally time. Now that the map judging for the 2v2 Forge Contest is underway, we're one step closer to the inter-community Team Doubles tournament. This tournament will consist solely of community-submitted maps, so before we go any further, let's give a quick shout out to everyone who submitted a map for this contest. Even though only a certain amount of maps will be chosen for this tournament, I can safely say that every submission is worthy of praise. Your forges certainly won't go unappreciated.​
Now, back to this tournament! As you (hopefully) know by now, the staff from HaloCustoms, ForgeCafe, and 343i.org have all come together to create a truly unique event - this tournament will be run and broadcast throughout all 3 forum communities in order to bring the Halo community as a whole closer together. Registrations will be taking place on each site as well - we encourage you to sign up on your home site. After sign ups close, we'll sort everything out and create a universal bracket with teams from all 3 sites!​
Representing HaloCustoms?​
Representing ForgeCafe?​
Representing 343i.org?​
Register here! [link coming shortly]​
Prizes
Thanks to BS Angel and the wonderful team over at 343, we've been graced with some pretty amazing prizes for the winning teams.​
  • 2 Halo 4 Guardian Posters, signed by the 343i studio
  • 2 Halo 4 Cover Art Statue Posters, signed by Todd McFarlane
  • 2 2014 Halo Calendars
poster2.jpg
poster1.jpg
poster 3.jpg

"How are these going to be divided up?" you might be asking. Well, it's not too complicated! Each member of the 1st Place team gets to choose any 1 of the above gifts. After those are chosen, the second place team gets their pick. And finally, 3rd place is left with the 2 remaining prizes. But wait, there's more! We also have 18 Xbox Live codes (including Halo 4 themed props, themes, avatar armors, etc) to divide up evenly among the 3 winning teams.

What are you waiting on? Go sign up!

That about wraps it up, folks. I hope you're as excited for this as we are. It's been a blast getting everything set up, and it should be even more fun seeing how everything unfolds. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates, but until then, see you on the battlefield!

I'm making a halo 4 comeback! From being an utterly useless player in anything other than ricochet it is time I return to the land I call home. (In the sense that it's halo...) So time to get my game on! (Soon as I find someone willing to back me up here... What no one wants to help me? Well sorry to say you've already lost! ;) )

To be a repetitive little child that I'm not (that's not a typo), LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Battlecry time! THIS IS SPAAAARRTTAAAA! (You saw it coming, don't lie to me! :p)

My partner doesn't have an Xbox 360 microphone at the time. We'll communicate by Skype, is that fine?

When would this tourney be? I guess its all gotta be set up still etc, but any ballpark guesstimation? I don't have internet at the moment, but i'll have it eventually this month or something like that. If the tourney's far enough away, I might sign up with the hopes of having internet before the tourney haha.

Register here! [link coming shortly]
Why is this still linked in the shoutbox, didn't sign ups end january 31st?