Hey guys!

We are very proud to inform you that HaloCustoms, Forge Cafe, and 343i.org have come together to host a tri-community 2v2 Forge contest. But wait, there's more! Following that, there will be a 2v2 Tournament using the top maps selected from the forge contest!
For all the info, head over to Forge Cafe or click the banner above.

Here is what undr zid (you may know him as Ziddy, Zidistic Undrtaker or Bob) has to say:

"Greetings to the community, and by the end of this article, communities. Today is the long awaited day of the announcement of a project that has been worked on and discussed by leaders and friends of 3 fantastic websites. Call it a trinity, a trio, or even a triad. Whatever label it falls under, the event that is just about to get underway is big. Proudly we announce the collaborative efforts of Forge Cafe, HaloCustoms, and 343Industries.org, to bring you a 2v2 Forge contest that will inevitably change into a full size tournament in it's later phase."

That's right, this event will be BIG, so you don't want to miss out on it:

"Let's get right to the point and learn about the basics of what this event is. All 3 communities will be active participants in this ongoing competition. Members from all communities will be competing for prizes and bragging rights that will spread across all forums. Registration, submissions, and the assembling of teams will take place at Forge Cafe. Organizing aspects of the competition, as well as judging, will take place across all 3 sites, with each website's Administration and Staff overseeing their own members' content.
The first phase is a 2v2 Forge contest. You build the maps, submit them, and we collectively and carefully select the lineup for the tournament. Easy right? At Forge Cafe, a forum will be established for the first phase of this competition. During the map submission phase, you will be prompted to select your "home" community when submitting your map. This will separate and organize all maps, leaving it up to the community leaders to judge their own member's maps, and in the end, filtering out the best from each site. At that point we will move to phase two, and the tournament will begin. I know, we are rather excited ourselves."

We're very excited to see how this contest evolves over time. Again, everything you need to know (Rules, Submissions, Deadlines) can be found here!
:fuzzle: loves community interaction :p

-Fuzzle out

Woo! Let's do this, Halo Customs! I'm honestly still not sure of my home site. All three forums have been a home to me at one point or another. Such a hard decision. :)

Best of luck to everyone who participates!

Friends1.gif

Reactions: Fuzzle
I suck at forging, but imma have a go, get some feedback, improve, feedback, improve etc. Unless someone wants to coforge and give me a lot of feedback, in forge?