Event 2th Annual Polished Turd Forge-A-Thon

Wasn't I supposed to give more information on this a week or two ago... Anywho, Happy April Fools everybody. If you're reading this on the day of posting you might notice everything looking a bit funky, but that's all the fun of the fair.

ptforgeathon2.png

In case you wasn't with us a year ago, the PT-Forge-A-Thon is a celebration of terrible map forging tropes and satirical take on forges past, a "my fworst map" if you will. Last year members had just the day to lovingly churn out their disastrous concoction. And those maps were then playtested (if you can even call it that) the following weekend. You can check out the original event and recap by following the highlighted linkydinks.​

But wait, don't the rules of the forge-a-thon state that all maps have to be forged on April Fools Day (the 1th), and you're only just posting this now half way through that aforementioned day? YOLO Well Billy you'll be glad to know that the rules have changed this time around more-so in the way of leniency and fun. Starting from this post you'll have an entire week to produce your turdriffic creation!

We've also changed up the rules even further. As well as being able to forge a competitive* arena map (supporting at least slayer and ctf), you can also forge a terribad mini-game all in the sake of satirical glory. Just ensure that you create a custom gametype for these. We won't accept the ironically bad excuse of not having one and then firing up FFA slayer instead.

It's also worth mentioning that all of this year's entries must be created in Halo 4 Halo 5: Guardians, seeing as it is the most recent release in the franchise.

The 2th Annual Polished Turd Forge-A-Thon Swap Meet will take place on either the 9th or 10th of April, possibly even both (we're still ironing out who'll be doing the hosting 'deets'). Just like last year entering your creation couldn't be easier, simply turn up to one of the official events (which we plan to record) and we'll slap on your turdriffic creation over the course of the event, perhaps even multiple times depending on what gametypes it supports. :)

So what are you waiting for, you have no excuse not to take part this time around :p. Also don't forget to use the :dax: emote in the shoutbox when hyping up your monstrosity over the next week. Both I and the rest of the staff here at HaloCustoms are dreading anticipating the sight of your massturdpieces.

*We use this term very loosely here (once again Psychoduck forced me to declare this under the threat of BAN-ter)