Map Preview 227 (competitive)

Hyojinx

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Site 227 is essential. For what reasons?
This is a 2-6 player competitive map on team slayer, team koth, and team oddball(Also supports FFA). 227 consists of 1basic layer and kind of a lower route that goes around the whole map. This map is placed on two astriods on the impact forge map. One spawn on one astriod one spawn on the other. But since one of them is the bigger astroid the middle of the map is placed on the middle of that astriod. Though it may seem unfair and that the red team is closer because they spawn on the bigger astriod, I made sure that the running distances to each mid. wepon was the same for each team via. spawning. The wepons in the middle of the map are a rocket launcher, a saw and a shotgun. For each side also constists of a needler for each team close to the teams spawn. There are also some un protected rooftops you can jump on to in the middle of the map. Here are some pics, but I am sry about the bad quallity. First pic is from the sky, second pic is from the blue side and the third is from the red side spawn. Sry for taken the pics in forge also sky view was to far up no dynamic lighting in that 1.
IMG_20130104_204944.jpg
IMG_20130104_204917.jpg
IMG_20130104_205021.jpg

Reactions: Titmar

Hyojinx

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
The updated, but still testing version is in my file share now. My GT is the same as my user name.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
I've been waiting for someone to try their hand at a competitive map forged around some of those asteroids!

This looks like a pretty interesting map you've got here, I'd love to check it out in forge with ya or get a game on it. Invite me sometime :)