1v1 Tournament Update!

officialcompetition-jpg.5150
Hey everyone! Quick update on the 1v1 Tournament. It still seems as though some participants are having difficulty organizing their matches, regardless of the amount of time given to complete them. So, we're going to need to shake things up just a little bit!​
The main problem arises when dealing with secondary matches. In several cases, players in the loser's bracket will have moved on to their secondary match for a given round, only to sit around and wait for their opponent. This is unfair to those who have finished their first match early and want to set up their secondary match before it's too late. So, here's our solution:​
We've gone ahead and posted the last of the secondary matches for Round 4. This round has been extended to Saturday, August 24th at 11:59 pm CST. So, anyone who has not gotten their matches completed, we highly advise you do so ASAP, that way things don't have to be decided by coin toss.​
Now, here's the big change. Starting for Round 5, each round will be split into two separate parts. Part 1 will last four days, and everyone must have played their match by this time, or else the winner will be decided at random. In Part 2, all the secondary matches will be released. So, to everyone needing to play a secondary match, you will have three days to get this done. By using this system, we will ensure that everyone has the same amount of time to play their secondary matches, and we will also stay on the weekly schedule.​
Round 5 will start Sunday, August 25th. Your first match will need to be completed by Wednesday, August 28th at 11:59 pm CST, at which time the secondary matches will be posted.​
If you have any questions, ask away!​

So this coin toss system is fair, but was this specified before? You are applying it to this round, which is unfair if this coin toss system was not listed before this round.

Damn :( not going to go through the whole explanation, but because of these new rules I must forfeit my first match of this round. I guess I'm out of the winner's bracket now....

Bummer....

I do understand why you had to do it, though so good luck to everyone!

Note: You must not rely on tagging. Once a new round begins, it is your responsibility to find your matchup. Not being tagged is not an excuse, and is a glitch that is currently beyond our control.

all right than, well dont worry, cuz i alway need to go 5 pages back and search through a lot of round updates just to get to the 1v1 brackets and that were i allways find my next opponoment, btw it would be very nice to start linking the 1v1 brackets and match up threads again in the round updates!