Mini Game 1v1 Real Jenga

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
1v1 Real Jenga (version 2016-08-14) - Pull blocks from the Jenga tower and stack them on top, but be sure not to knock over the tower!

Have you ever wanted to play the real Jenga block stacking game in a video game? Well, now you can!

Introducing 1v1 Real Jenga! Unlike every previous Jenga gametype made in Halo, this gametype allows you to play Jenga the way it was meant to be played.

1v1 Real Jenga is a turn-based gametype where 2 players take turns picking a block form the tower and stacking it on top. The player that knocks over the tower "loses", and the winner is rewarded Sniper, which they use to kill the other...

Read more about this map...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
xXBarthXx updated 1v1 Real Jenga with a new update entry:

Map Update 1.1 and Map Feature

Hey everyone!

Looks like quite a few of you are already enjoying 1v1 Real Jenga! After watching a few games and gaining some feedback, I've update the map a bit to fix a game-breaking issue and make it play better. Here is what I updated:

• Made the boundaries farther out- After watching a few games played, I noticed that when the tower fell over sometimes it would get caught on the wall that the separates the players from the tower, and the game would not end because the tower...

Read the rest of this update entry...