CoolStuff.jpg
10000.png
Literally the very first image to come up on google upon searching "10,000"

Alright! Well! Today (give or take) marks a very special occasion for the HaloCustoms forum. Any guesses? Well I f*cking hope you don't f*cking guess b*tch because I thought I made myself pretty f*cking clear up until now.

So, back to what I was saying, we've finally reached 10,000 members. According to Wikipedia, 10,000 (ten thousand) is the natural number following 9,999, and preceding 10,001.

1354504077_backpain-1292835351.jpg
So check this out. The weekend's almost out, so we're not going to make this a weekend thing. Instead, we're going to make it better! We're holding a week-long celebration to mark the occasion, giving everyone that nice warm feeling all week. How long? Well let's say, from Sunday, 25 august to Saturday 31 August. Sound good? Great :laugh:

So here's what going to happen here!
  • All members who attend lobbies this week will receive a cumulative, event-specific trophy (5 Points each)
  • All members who host lobbies this week will receive a one-off event-specific trophy (5 Points)
10,000 members.png
The way it looked on the day

But it's not all about the trophies and prizes. More than anything, it's about simply celebrating HaloCustoms doing the thing that HaloCustoms does best. So get out there, do your thing, make your lobbies, and make them large! School's starting up soon, so let's squeeze out the last life of Summer while we still can.

Except replace every instance of the word "Days" with "Members"

Wow... 10,000 members...

Well I have to give my props to a site that has made me love and hate everything about halo!
The site that brought me together with 10,000 new friends (And some people to yell at *COUGH* FREEDOM COBRA *COUGH* :p), but has made me feel more at home then ever before. I have met some great friends that I hope to keep for many years to come, and has even reunited me with friends I had back in Reach. Its given me people to talk to, and play with (So I am not stuck playing Cow a dooty!). The experiences I have had from here, and the people I have talked to, while in such a brief time, will give me memories for a long time to come.

So yeah, Grats to HC on 10,000... and lets hope for 10,000 more friends.

Dat name change... (For those who don't know as to what I am referring to, take a look at Tedium).

Edit: He changed it back... My observation is now void.

Reactions: Cap3llo
I'd just like to point out that this was the first image that came up for me after searching "10,000".

HUF_10000_1997_obverse.jpg

Congrats to Halo Customs and thank yo to all those who have made this possible. I just started university as of yesterday, so I don't think I'll be able to attend anything, but know that I am with you in heart. Mostly. Enough to count, at least, however much that is.