Gametype ÆTHER ARENA (Formerly Project Atlas)

JokersTV

Master
Jan 8, 2014
Indiana
Project Atlas (Placeholder Name) (WIP) (version Announcment) - The next-generation of Arena PvP

Do you want to play in the Next-Generation of Arena Combat!?

Well we are announcing RIGHT NOW that we are currently working on a brand new Halo 4 Game that will re-define Arena Combat with:

-6 Unique Classes
-5 Game Modes (With more hopefully to be announced)
-Interactive environments
-Easter Eggs
-Team-Based Gameplay
-And much more!

OFFICIAL GAME MODES:
-Onslaught (Slayer)
-Siege (Capture The Flag)
-Dominate (Dominion)
-Raid (Extraction)
-King (KOTH)

We are currently searching for a team...

Read more about this map...

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
It all sounds promising but I think Raid has the most potential as it has a Halo twist on COD's Search and Destroy and sounds quite different to the game modes we are used to in Halo. The design of a good Raid map fascinates me. It would be similar to a one bomb assault but would be far more intense with the one life game mode.
It seems like the other game modes could work on existing maps but Raid would require maps of its own in Halo 4. Halo 3's High Ground would have been a good Raid map for example.

Reactions: Buddy

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
Maybe you can help out with the Forging! That'd really help man!
I would love to design a raid map. I can't get to it just yet as I am finishing my current map and there is something else I am working on after that. With those out of the way though I would be willing to focus my efforts on building a good raid map.

JokersTV

Master
Jan 8, 2014
Indiana

JokersTV

Master
Jan 8, 2014
Indiana
Jokers485 updated Project Atlas (Tentative Title) with a new update entry:

Class info out now!

The information on all of the classes are officially out now! It was tough to try and balance the classes, but I think I did good as my Pre-Alpha lobby had a healthy balance of classes and none were put over the other.Please know, however, that every class has their own weapons and AA, but they will all have 2 frag grenades, Mobility, & Dexterity equipped for the game. *Class information subject to change upon official release*

Read the rest of this update entry...

JokersTV

Master
Jan 8, 2014
Indiana
It's just traits and default gametypes...I have no knowledge of modding like you.....btw I saw the trailer for your new game and it looks awesome!

JokersTV

Master
Jan 8, 2014
Indiana

Public Beta for Raid soon!

I am happy to announce that the beta version of Raid has been set and will be shipped out to the public very soon! Specifics are not set for the official release date but it will definitely be very soon that the Raid beta will be out! For those who don't know...Raid is a very unique twist on Call of Duty's Search & Destroy Gamemode. The Raid Gamemode will be available with an updated version of the PA_Haven map.

JokersTV

Master
Jan 8, 2014
Indiana

Raid Beta Out Now!

The Raid Beta has officially been released to the public!

For those who don't know...Raid is a new take on Call of Duty's Search & Destroy Mode, Where the objective is to raid the enemy teams point and extract that point and successfully defending it or wipe out the entire enemy team to win the game...be careful, however, as the enemy team can convert the extraction so they win the round! You only have 1 life per round and the first team to 4 rounds wins the game!